Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rockport Fishing

Thursday before we left to Bear Lake
Kennedy, my dad, me and my grandpa all got to go fishing together to Grandpas favorite spot at Rockport
I was so excited that Kennedy was able to go fish with both Grandpas
She wouldnt stay out of the water good thing I always bring her extra clothes
I swear this kid never ever gets cold!
She had a stick and was fishing while she was waiting
Dad kept throwing rocks around her and made her think they were fish jumping
Dads pole was the first one to catch a fish
Kennedy got to bring it in 
Normal Grandpa, Kennedy and their fish
She kept calling him Normal Grandpa since there was Grandpa and Great Grandpa
Oh yeah and she wont keep shoes on
Poor girl has nothing and doesnt get to do anything fun in life
Kickin back in her chair.. with a drink and snacks enjoying the sun while hanging out with her family
Great Grandpa and his catch
Kennedy made us food to eat
Yummy mud pies!
I just love this picture here
It makes me smile seeing Kennedy reeling in a fish with both Grandpas helping
My first fish I caught
Fish number two
They are rainbow trout and had a nice green tint to them
Silly girl!
She soaked her clothes of course
I thought I'd packed her a shirt but didnt so she got to wear my extra hoody while her shirt dried on the rocks
Normal Grandpa and Great Grandpa fishing
Love my peanut
Kennedy and Great Grandpa bringing in a fish
All this fishing wore her out
Or maybe getting up early did too
She crashed on the rocks
I made her a little pillow from a hoody and covered her up
I ended up having to take a backpack and make a little tent to keep the sun off of her
She slept for a good hour like this at least
We caught 8 fish total
The smallest being 15 inches and the biggest ones were 17 inches
4 generations of fishermen
LOVE IT

What a wonderful day to get to spend with my dad, grandpa and daughter being outside enjoying the outdoors!
Plus getting a few nice trout that Dad smoked!

No comments: