Friday, August 3, 2012

Raptors game with Kennedy

Kennedy went to her first Raptors game as a big girl last night
She went once as a baby but she was only a few months old
She was exhausted before we even left 
We were driving in the car and shes in the back seat licking her top lip
All of a sudden so very seriously she says
"Mom
I think Im growing a mustache"
I said what!? She tells me
"No seriously. I really am. I can feel a hair on my top lip (and she runs her tongue over the ketchup on her face) see its right here!!!!"
and then she was out

The weather was actually pretty nice being in the shade
I had asked Kennedy if she wanted to have her picture taken with the dinosaur
She said 
"A dinosaur where humans live!? Thats just crazy!!"
She was obsessed with watching where Auggie was at and gave him a hi-five but wanted nothing to do with standing next to him

Oh and shes also stuck on having that piece of hair in her eye
She even goes as far as clipping it with a little hair clip so it stays there
She thinks it makes her look older
Yeah
I didnt think this happened until she was like 13 or so
We've had fight over fight about this
I told her you cant see with that hair in your face
She told me I have two eyes I only need to see out of one
I told her well God gave you two eyes so you must need them both
She told me the other one is an extra...
ugh..
Raptors won! 
We left at the top of the 7th inning because she was done
I was tired
I'd been up since 0400
We still had to go get the baby sitter and go home before I had to be back to work at 0600
It was a fun night still!

No comments: