Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekly Randoms

Oh what a busy crazy week we have had as usual
So much to catch up on but a few things to tide you over til then!

Kennedy sure has been super clingly to Daddy Chris lately
The night before mom came home dad made us nachos and margaritas
Ok maybe I stopped by on my way home from work and Chris had been helping dad with stuff all day
MMM I made a caramel apple crisp
Chris and I went to the new Apple Creek store in Willard
It was so awesome!!
There are two days a week we carpool to work..
Oh yeah.. I might not have mentioned he started a new job a month ago
He now is an employee of Weber State woo woo!!
He works for facilities
Well the days we car pool he gets off work at 3.. and I am done at 2.. so I have an hour to kill at work before he picks me up
So I have started going to the gym at work again eek!!
Its been SO long since Ive been there
So he picks me up after work.. rockin the work out hair...sweats.. and tank top..
I feel homeless of course because I am one of those people who CANNOT wear sweats in public..
ANYWAYS
We go to the store..
Yeah in public.. in sweats and all nasty looking
It was rough.. but I made it through it
The store was SO worth it!!
This entire isle is FULL OF SPRINKLES!!!!
They had so many neat things and cooking stuff!!
I found a bottle of Fanta..
See Fanta (the red one) holds child hood memories for me
When I was little.. like 3, 4, 5 little
My dad and I would always stop into the old Willard Fire Station..
The OLD one that was just off 89 thats tore down now
He would always get me a red Fanta in the bottle from inside
They had a glass bottle pop machine in there
Every time I see a bottle of Fanta I remember sitting inside his dodge pickup and drinking it
Inside Apple Creek we also bought some Trail bologna, smoked cheddar (mmm!!) baby dill pickles and Chris wanted some HOT dill pickles
Oh man they have some spice!!
But are really good
They have so many yummy jams there I want to try!!

Kennedy and Parker were supposed to be eatin breakfast when I hear
MMM this is the best caramel ever!!
They WERE eating their cereal but also decided to cut up pieces of bread and cover them in Hersheys Syrup and Caramel Topping
My mom came back from Louisianna
Parker and Kennedy had just got out of the tub and were so excited to see her
It doesnt sound like she will be home very long though
If Frankenstorm is anything like its supposed to be she will be headed out again soon!
Kennedy got herself all ready for the store
Dressed herself
Filled her purse full of toys
and put on her firehelmet
Shes in this aweful strike a nerdy pose phase for pictures..
She has came up with some really interesting ones lately
I made some philly steak and cheese pizza that turned out amazing
Thats about it for the random phone picture catchup for the week!

No comments: