Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 141.. BIZAY!

Every morning I wake up to a good morning text from Todd and one from Chris
I replied to them both and then got this at the same time
It cracked me up!
They are so much alike its funny!
Every time Todd does something that Chris does I say to him "Ok Christopher!!" and same goes for Chris.. I call him Todd jr..
Kennedy and I got ready for her last day of preschool!!
Where did time go!??
She 'graduates' from preschool Thursday :(
We went to Elyshas to do some pictures..
Parker was riding his TWO WHEEL bike all around


We took the same pictures as we did at the beginign of the school year to see how much they've grown
(thank you Pinterest!)
I cannot believe the difference a school year makes!
They look so tiny at the start of the year!

Where did our babies go!?
While they were in school we enjoyed our last free afternoon until Kindergarten starts
My and Elysha went shopping at Walmart.. and ran into Grandma Julie
After that it was off to put groceries away, cook dinner and go get Kennedy from school
Once I picked her up we had to go to Todd and Janas and get the dogs for Todd
Radar and Smudge LOVE Kennedy
Like absolutely completely LOVE her
Well apparently they love the front seat more!
They hopped in the car, went to the front seat and that was it!
Kennedy was chop liver!
Smudge wasnt too happy I wouldnt let him ride on my lap on the way to Todds work
The dogs were hilarious
When as soon as we turned onto Exchange road they went nuts
Jumping all around and being so happy
They knew exactly where we were going
By the time we go to the gate at Todds work they were trying to jump out and go see him
Kennedy and I were laughing so hard!

Then it was off to drop my peanut off :(
Shes such a ham I love her so much
She was playing with her water colors and spit in the back seat..
so her hands, face, mouth, arms, and legs were covered in a light hue of blue..



One of her favorite things to do is take pictures and make faces!
I laugh and go along with her :)

No comments: