Sunday, January 10, 2016

Few weeks of random!

Kennedy made us a magnet frame for the fridge with her initials on it
Kennedy got this new book shelf and a ton of books for Christmas. We got it set up and its so nice I have such a little reader. 

 She went up to her room to play the other day and I thought she might have fallen asleep as quiet as she was.. she was reading one of her new books :)
 Now that its her birthday week she got to go to her very first Activity Days. She was a little nervous to start with but loved it and volunteered to bring a treat next time ha!
 We even got in some special cuddle time.
 Chris and I are getting ready for the shoot in Vegas and spent New years Eve fletching arrows ha. We live an exciting life
 We also are still in the process of painting all our ceilings white.
 I love being able to pull out veggies that I put up from the garden this summer for dinner!
 Kennedy made this in school. It says
When I grow up I want to be a firefighter.
My plan to get t here is to learn from my mom and dad. Take EMT classes and got to fire fighter school.
 Weve also been trying to spend a little extra time at the range getting ready for Vegas.
and I finally hit my goal score!
This year I changed from a hunting bow to a target bow.. from a 5 pin sight to a scope with a sticker ring.. I changed arrows, changed my grip, changed my draw weight, changed my shooting form and the list goes on and on. It was a big adjustment changing bows because I basically had to relearn everything. When I started shooting a few weeks ago I was in the 250s.. With my hunting bow I normally was high 270s sometimes low 280s. I set a goal this year to hit 285 with my target bow (there are 300 possible) and finally hit it! I was so excited. 

No comments: