Thursday, November 3, 2016

Yes we are alive..

I know Ive been slacking on blogging lately. Does anyone even read this anymore!???
We went to the OFD open house.. mostly because I was getting off work as it was starting, Chris and K were already in Ogden and Dad was the BC. It was actually pretty good! They had some fun kids stuff to do, K got to put on a Hazmat suit (cut in half) and decon. She thought it was so cool.

 She really didnt want to brush she wanted to spray water. You can tell by the look on her face how happy she was when he let her. 
 We also had the annual pumpkin decorating/carving day at Todd and Janas. 





 Rue decided she needed more veggies in her diet so she ate a zuccini
 We also have been letting her in the house some. She likes to hang out
 and kids archery has started back up! 
 Kennedy was out of school and Chris was off work. They had a Daddy Daughter Duck hunt day. They spent the morning out in the marsh together. Her waders have gotten a little small so he took her to Cabelas (one of her favorite stores) so he could buy her new waders. Then they went out to lunch. She though it was the best day ever. That evening of course we had to go out and try her new waders.

 I had my elk from this year mounted. I was really excited with how it turned out. I worked so hard to get this. It represents 3 years of very very hard work. 3 years of empty elk tags. My first elk with a bow and so many great memories.
 I also made a necklace and ring holder for our room
Thats really what weve been up to lately! Mostly working working working!

1 comment:

Dismalland said...

Yes, I read your blog. Keep posting! It's my only way to keep track of you.:)