Friday, March 30, 2012

Week Catchup

Its been a busy week full of working
I cant wait for shift change next week to be back to 4 days a week instead of 5
It really makes such a big difference!!!!
Kennedy and Parker have had a chance to play a lot lately
They are so cute when they get together
They were playing cops and this was the jail
Two fortunes in one cookie have got to be good luck right!??
Hmm do people enjoy me because Im going to inherit money and they want some!??
Kennedy and I had a girls night the other night
She wanted more marshmallows in her hair
We painted her toenails and fingernails
Had some strawberries and watched a movie
Zack made a lottery run yesterday
A bunch of us threw in some cash together on the mega million
Yes I know what the odds of winning are
I also know what the odds are if I don't have a ticket!
The line wrapped around the chevron and through the parking lot and down the street!
They stood in line for 2 1/2 hours!!!
Kennedy and Parker were living it up today while I'm at work
Playin on the wheeler
Blowing bubbles
Some rock climbing
Some sliding
Kennedy cracks me up
She still is coming up with just random things

I let her sleep in my bed the other night
We were laying there and she sits up
K: Mom
M: Yes Kennedy
K: Can I have cut up strawberries and bananas with a glass of apple juice for breakfast in the morning?
M: Sure. But you have to go to sleep first
K: Ok I love you good night

A few min later she sits back up

K: Mom
M:What Kennedy
K: Did you lock the door downstairs? The top lock and the bottom?
M: Yes...
K: Ok good

I asked her if she wanted the Easter Bunny to bring her a bicycle
She said no
She wants a Dora Motorcycle
I said well honey you already have a dirt bike
Wouldn't you want a bicycle to ride?
She said No mom I want a Dora motorcycle so I can ride on the road with you and we can go on trips
I tried to explain to her that she cant drive a motorcycle on the road until shes 16
She wasn't buying it
I reminded her again she already had a dirt bike and she said "but mom dirt bikes are for dirt! I cant ride it on the road with you!"

No comments: