Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New appliances, PEPPS class, ELITE, and castles

We made another big step into full adulthood.. We sold our old camper finally and used that money to buy new appliances!
We had an electric stove before and I hated it. I love gas ovens. We picked out a nice convection oven with 5 burners and a griddle in the middle! 
 We got new washer and dryer.. our first front load and first new ones ever. Our older ones were dying and we actually really needed new ones.

 and a new dishwasher which was a need too. Our old one didnt clean at all.

 It was like Christmas when they showed up and Im not sure which appliance I love more! We have never had any new appliances so this was a real treat!

Willard Fire has been busy lately! We have had a lot of calls. This was on a structure fire we had that was actually an exterior fire next to the house. We checked the inside for heat and you can see the line of heat on the wall next to Doug. This is taken with a thermal image camera aka a TIC

and a rollover on the freeway

Work has been very busy and very awful. We switched over our CAD systems from one to a completely different one. The first week was HELL and we were SLAMMED busy at the same time too. My sweet husband brought me (and my dad) my favorite lunch one day, subs from the Philadelphian, for lunch. We had lunch with my dad and it made the bad week better!

We have had some really good weather lately too. Rue LOVES to go out in the side by side. Shes so good about it too. She just lays down in the back and doesnt get out until I tell her to.
I sold my old hunting bow and wanted something different. I told my dad what I was looking for in a bow and what I wanted and asked what he thought would be the best fit for me. He recommended I get an Elite. I picked out the Impulse 31 in camo and ordered it in from Relentless Archery.
It really is a pretty good bow and Ive been happy with it so far! Its taken some getting used to but I like it!
                                   
Its that time of year again...
CHICKS!
Miss K was so excited to get more chickies this year
 We got a total of 10 little fluff balls
 I had to spend a weekend in a PEPPS class.. yay me
Its all about pediatric care. I practiced intubating babies 

 Briggs getting double love from both Grandmas
 For school Kennedy needed to make a robot or castle. It had to be the size of about 2 shoe boxes. Her and Chris made this castle. She designed it and he put it together. She wanted it pink and purple.. we only had red and blue paint but it worked.
 She did not want any type of roof on it. She drew dressers and a bed on the top and made a princess. It has stairs to go to the basement lol

 I got to work the other day and found a note in my lunch :)
My cousin Bailey from Montana and her girlfriend Parry came into town for spring break. We all got together for dinner at El Matador. It was the first time I got to meet Parry and she was so sweet! It was so nice to see the both of them!

No comments: