Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Cabelas-Ourdoor range-Weekly fun


Chris's grandparents got VIP passes to go shop at the new Cabelas in Farmington before it opened. Todd, Jana, Roy, Kathy, Chris and I all headed down to tour the store. We spent way too much money ha!
I did find a killer deal on a new bow fishing bow. Ive been looking for one for weeks and found a perfect set up!
We finished the night off with dinner at Olive Garden. I was teasing Chris telling him it can be our anniversary dinner since we didnt get to celebrate our anniversary at all.. insert sick kid with strep....

Kennedy has FINALLY been on the mend. I never knew strep could make a child throw up so much. Her dr said its really hard on their tummys. She was back to school Monday (no longer contagious) and by Tuesday she had finally stopped throwing up.
Wednesday her and I went to the outdoor range and hiked the lower course. 

 It was so nice and warm and sunny!


 She was asleep before we even hit Sardine on the way back. When we got home she asked if we could lay on the couch together. Her and I both crashed hard for a few hours!
Any time we go to Todd and Janas she wants to ride her bike there. Its a good 6 blocks (according to Google .8 miles) Plus then she rides her bike all over with the neighbor kids while we are there. This time she was tired and didn't want to ride home. Instead of putting her bike in the car Chris decided to ride it. We were laughing so hard. He told her he was going to ride her bike and she got all worried. She told him "dad im really worried you're going to pop the tires"
 Kennedy got to help Grandma Jana plant flowers. She let her pick where she was going to put what colors and help her dig. 
 A clean boat is a happy boat!
Chris and I took off his blind and worked on getting the boat cleaned up for duck season.. and to do some carp hunting if the freaking weather ever cooperates!
Not many wifes will vacuum the duck boat haha
 We've made some changes to the backyard range. We added a solar light so we can do some night shooting. 
  Chris and I ran a few calls for the county this weekend too. We spend a few hours Saturday night out in Deweyville waiting for Rocky Mountain Power to show up.

 I got my belt buckle I won at the Cache Bridgerland indoor shoot that I took 2nd place in. Its the first buckle Ive ever won. 
 Most people on their commute to and from work listen to the radio.. I practice my two turkey mouth calls for the upcoming hunt...



No comments: