Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Weekend home

Saturday we did things around the house cause we had this massive pile of laundry to go through plus stuff that needed to be done. Chris was on call for the county so we had to stay in the county.
He loves his dads riding lawn mower. He picks it up from his dads house and drives it to ours to mow the back lawn
We also cut up my elk

Kennedy really wanted to help cut. We gave her a piece of the 'bad' meat and let her go to town with a knife. We told her as soon as she cut herself she was done. She did great. No cuts. She even made little steaks.
She made me breakfast in bed. Greek yogurt, fresh peaches, unbuttered toast and chocolate almond milk.
That next Monday she was off to 3rd Grade! This kid was sooooo excited for school to start. She couldnt wait!


Her very first day back to school I walked outside looking for the goat and couldnt find her.. then I heard a noise above me.
Apparently she climbs trees! I yelled at her to get down and she ran down the tree and right back up!
While she was gone I canned a batch of jalapeno jelly, roasted peppers and made two loaves of chocolate zucchini bread!

No comments: