Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Kennedy, shakes and Rue

We had a middle of the night fire.. One where you are dead asleep and have a hard time even functioning while getting dressed. I got back to the station and laughed when I saw myself in the mirror. I had crazy hair since I forgot to grab a pony tail holder and I had soot lines on my face on both sides that made me look like an Indian
 We had a hail micro burst come through!
 These two are sooo much alike.. its scary
 Kennedy was out riding her scooter when she came in and asked for a grocery bag. She said she was out riding her scooter and noticed so much garbage on the ground and wanted to pick it up. I made her wear rubber gloves and promise not to pick up anything sharp. She came back with almost a full bag! She asked if she could go outside her normal scooter boundaries to pick up more. We let her and she had all kinds of garbage!
 We have been making smoothies for breakfast. Its so nice because the mason jars hook right onto our blender so theres no mess to clean up!
 Rue has always cuddled with Chris. Even when theyre outside she has to be right next to him touching him. 
 and then they fell asleep together on the floor...
She LOVES him
Chris was at work and he cheated by going to OUR FAVORITE sandwich place (because he was in the area) and then runs into my friends and sends me a selfie!! 

No comments: