Monday, June 5, 2017

Memorial Weekend

Memorial weekend we headed out west to Kelton area. Friday morning when we got out there it was SOOOOO windy but other than that the weather was great. 



Saturday we went for a wheeler ride

I effing HATE snakes. HATE. They freak me out and I cant even pick them up. We saw a bunch of rattlesnakes that weekend and a few other blow snakes. Chris bought me a new pistol for my bday and I had to try it out. We both smoked this stupid snake. I dont care what anyone says no snake is a good snake. He made me hold it for a picture and it took all I had to be able to!







She spent most the ride like this!
After a long hot day in the sun Kennedy and I took a nap. Todd, Chris and Jana set up a shooting course. After a while I went out and joined them. We spent probably over 2 hours just shooting.

These 3 pics arent even posed! They are so much alike...its scary




Sunday MarDee and her family came out. They had been asking us to take them different places out west adventuring. We told them if they felt like driving to Kelton we would show them some fun trails out there.  It was pretty dusty!!

About half way through we switched kids. We let Caid come sit with us (so there was more leg room) and put the two yahoos in the back of MarDee and Brandons Ranger.
We took them out Fingerpoint to the Great Salt Lake










She is so sad school is out (this was her first weekend out) She has read so many books since then and pretty much spent the weekend reading. 
Sunday was HOT. HOT HOT. We were planning on going home Monday morning but decided that there was no point in running the AC all night so we packed up and headed home to a real shower and a cold ac that we didnt have to run the generator for!

No comments: