Saturday, February 4, 2012

Responsibility

Life doesn't always come with easy choices

Sometimes it comes down to doing whats right
No matter how hard it is
No matter how much it hurts
When things get to a point you cant ignore the choice anymore and have to choose
The right choice isn't always the easiest one
But that's what helps us build character and develop
Making the right choice when we are not only looking out for ourselves but others makes it even more difficult
I am not out to please others
I will never make everyone happy
That's fine with me
Take me as I am or leave me
If you cant trust in my ability to do whats right and protect what I can there's no place for you in my life

The choices I have had to make this week have been hard
Regardless of what anyone might think it was not easy
But I know I made the right choice
Those who know stand behind me and that's all I need
I have peace with my decision

I know what my priorities are
I know who is most important to me in life
And I will always do my best to make the right decisions for her
That's my job
She is my world and I will protect her with every ounce of my being

Life doesn't always come with easy choices
The right choice isn't always easy.....
....

3 comments:

The Hosleys said...

Amen my Friend! You can bet I will be behind you no matter what you chose! Love ya and hang in there. Call me if you need to talk. I worry about you daily!

Joni said...

Good for you girl. You are an amazing woman, you have a good heart and I have no doubt that you will make the right choices. Stay strong and keep surrounding yourself with people that love and treat you right. Hugs!

Britney Boyce said...

Good for you for doing what is best for you and your family. You are a strong and beautiful woman and mom! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

P.S. Looks like you had a blast in Texas! Glad you got to see your Airman!