Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Weekend

This weekend was full of fun
Kerri, Me and Kandace went out for a little bit on Saturday night after I got off work
On Sunday Zack and I went shooting
It was cold but fun!
I was teasing him I looked like the unibomber
We found a sink on the way up there
Ha really we did
It was on the side of the trail
We had some exploding targets (yes totally legal)
We were shooting them at about 120 yards
They are smaller than the size of a pop can
Zack was shooting them with his AR
I love this gun!
And I was using my baby
My blonde stock Browning 270
It was cold and windy so we shot out of the back of the truck
After that was the FIRST CALLS DRIVE IN of the season
MMMMMM
Kennedy came back from being with her dad for the weekend later on Sunday
She has been wanting some My Little Ponies so bad
Especially Rainbow Dashes Campout
I found one and had it sitting on her bed waiting for her
She was so happy
Started jumping up and down and hugging it
Kennedy and I spent the day cleaning and cooking and doing laundry
We made a smoked trout cheeseball with a hint of dill and green onion
Even Kennedy loved it!!

No comments: