Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yes I am alive

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”


Ive not felt much like blogging lately. Had too many things going on and kind of just simplified and focused on all the really fundamental things for a min so my blogging took a back seat!
No worries though I took pictures and its time to catch up!
Im not really going to go into detail about the last while
I know shocking Im sure!
But now here are some catch up picts!
Kennedy got to spend some play time w PKR while I had a work meeting
She was so happy to get to go play!
Because of some things Kennedy was EXTRA mom clingy
She wouldnt let me out of her sight and if I was sitting she was on me
It was kinda cute
Parkers Grandpa has this game he has the grand kids play
Its HILARIOUS to watch and Pkr thought it was so funny
His Grandpa yells out ROCK and all the kids drop to the floor and act like a rock
Quiet
Still
Silent
haha
Parker does good and then he starts giggling and saying hes the best rock ever
Kennedy starts giggling then too
They kept yelling rock and dropping to the floor and then laughing as hard as they can
Elysha has 2 huge fish tanks in their basement
She was feeding the fish through a little hole in the top of the tank
They'd circle it and then just attack the little food pellets
I wanted to stick my finger in there to see if they'd bite me too
Ive never been bit by a fish and thought it would be fun haha
It took me forever to get the courage to actually keep my finger in there as I watched the fish eyeballing it and sneaking up on it
I'd  usually scream and pull my finger out
Finally I let it bite me and I just laughed
It didnt hurt at all
Kennedy went on her first Front Runner ride
My work schedule is a little different right now so my parents have been helping out and having to watch her for me
They went down to the Sportsmans Expo and rode the train
She loved it!

No comments: