Sunday, February 15, 2015

Rys new ride, WFD Dinner, Helmet makeover, Yoga and Backyard work

With both sets of parents out of town for the Vegas shoot Ash had us over for dinner Sunday night. We had lasagna and garlic bread. They had been talking about looking for a Power Wheels 4 wheeler for Ry since she only wanted to ride Kennedys. It just so happened that morning one of the girls from work posted a FREE one on Facebook. It had a part that needed to be welded but I had no doubt Chris could fix it. He picked it up while I was at work, welded a small part, put in 4 screws and a kotter key and it was ready to go. We didnt tell Derek and Ash and surprised them with it. Ry wasnt quite sure what to think!
After dinner we also had Angel Moroni come and visit our kitchen.
Tuesday night was our Fire Department dinner at Maddox. It went on with the usual shenanigans. The food was wonderful and the highlight as always was the white elephant gift exchange which was out of control. Van got a new onesie to go with all his others from previous years
 Chris won the awful flower beanie and a picture of Russel in his underwear that is passed around every year,
 And I got a pair of nutcracker sweats. We couldn't make it out of the restaurant before Chris had to put them on and borrow Taylor's light up princess wand. He has been telling me when he wants to get away with something that "he cant ___________ because he has brain damage" (from being shot.. which he really doesn't) Like if he forgets something I tell him he says "I cant remember I have brain damage" Its his excuse for everything and I think I'm starting to believe it after this picture.
 I ordered some new stickers for my helmet because half my others had fallen off and it had the wrong name on it.This is what it looked like before.. its seen better days!

 And now...
I didnt want to put Richards on the back since there are 3 of us and thats too many letters so I opted out for Jess
 I think it looks much better and they're reflective too
Miss K lost another front tooth at daycare the other day. Shes runnin out of front teeth to lose!
 I also had to pay out another dollar at archery
 Wednesday Ash cooked everyone dinner at Todd and Janas. Kennedy decided she needed to do Yoga to relax. This was her and Ry doing 'floating on a cloud'
 and this one she named 'Peacock'
She was full of it that night. On the way home she asked Chris if he could hook the duck boat on the back of his truck and pick her up from school like that the next day because he looks hotter with the duck boat on his truck.

I was able to get a little more target time in. Had one get away from me at 40 yards but not too bad.

Ive been working on making sure my bows still sighted in good for the indoor shoot at the end of this month. Kennedy's going to shoot in it too.
The weather was SO nice Thursday we had to hurry and go for a walk after school before I had to go to class. Rue loved it.
 I had a big block test Thursday too. I have 3 block tests and a final. Thats what makes up my grade to pass to be recommend to go take the state test. I was nervous about it. I studied really hard and ended up getting the highest score in the class.
 Friday was a full day for Chris and I. We took K to school, had to drop my car back off at the dealer. My transmission acted up and threw the code twice again. It ended up being there all day and I had to get a new control module put in (all under warranty thankfully!) From there we had to go pick up a tractor from his friend so we could finish flattening the backyard.

 My mom stopped by and we went to Sportsmans Warehouse with her and had lunch at Chick Fil A. Then it was back to tractor work.

 He leveled out my parking spot too
We played cards that night and we decided Ry needed to spend the night with us. They were both pretty excited.

No comments: