Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Morning

 The fat man found us Christmas morning!
 We woke Kennedy up at 7 to start opening presents. All the Grandparents wanted to stop in so we told them between 8-12. Kennedy was leaving at 1.
She was spoiled this year and got a TON of books. She was so excited for a few minutes she forgot about opening presents and was reading each title of each book.
 Then it was oh yeah Santa came lets tear some paper!



  I sucked at taking pictures this year. I was way more excited about what was happening and everything else! I did make sure I got a picture of her opening her big gift. She wanted a .22 rifle really bad. We let her pick out the color and she chose duck camo.. but she had no idea she was getting one. 
 Chris had a HUGE surprise for me as well. He told me on xmas eve he had stuck one of my presents in the spare room and I couldnt go in there because it was too big to wrap. Two weeks before he kept talking about a present he was hoping would be here on time because it was 'backordered' and kept checking to see if it had shown up at his parents house. I could not figure out for the life of me something that he could have shipped to the house but would be too big to wrap. He made me sit on the couch with my eyes closed and brought out my present.
He had taken my swan I shot last year and got it taxidermied. I was so stinking excited! I couldn't believe it. He had taken it to the guy in August and they usually are backed up a year at least and he made sure it was done by Christmas.
 Todd and Jana came over as we were finishing up presents. We gave them theirs.

 Then we hung up my swan :) I chose it mounted one way but because of the doorway and how we had to hang it the swan had to be turned to the other side. I still love it! I think it looks awesome!
 Right as we were hanging my swan Tammy, Taylor and Steve came over. I didnt take any pictures.. We were too busy! And as they were getting ready to leave my mom stopped by. My dad was SUPER sick so we didnt go to their house or see them for xmas eve or xmas. Mom just came down to drop off presents and get theirs. We were too busy showing her stuff and the excitement of K opening her presents I forgot to take any pictures then too!
Right as my mom was getting ready to leave Jimmy, JaNeale, Hunter and Rikki showed up to our house. We had a pretty steady stream of people for 3 hours!
I realized then I hadnt been taking any pictures and better take some.

 Kennedy was spoiled with Monster Highs this year from my mom, Tammy, Steve and Taylor, Zack and JaNeale & Jimmy.

 We love our pile of presents from the parents this year. Jana & Todd got us all the canned food plus noodles and muffin mix. My mom & dad got us stuff for the camper and paper plates, plastic silverware and ziplock bags. 
 JaNeale & Jimmy got us toilet paper, laundry detergent and bathroom stuff
 I made 'breakfast' at 1130. I had a nice big breakfast planned to have done early in the morning so everyone who stopped in could munch if they wanted. We were so busy I didnt get a chance until everyone had left! I made a breakfast pull apart and it didnt turn out too bad!
 We were very blessed and spoiled this year!
Merry Christmas from the Richards!

No comments: