Sunday, December 6, 2015

Truck Fire

Sunday night we were paged to an accident. Chris stayed home with Kennedy and I went.. since it was JUST an accident. Well by the time we got halfway there it changed to an accident with 6 patients and a fully engulfed truck. Our squad was the first on scene and I was in it. We have a small hose line and pump for brush fires. I started putting out the car fire with that until we had the engine on scene for some real pressure. I got it about half knocked down before they arrived (the traffic was SO backed up it was hard to get down to the accident) I was scrolling through a news article on KSL and saw they had a picture of me fighting the fire in the header!

This is another news picture from another site. This is how it looked when we got there
and after
You can see how hard it was snowing/raining on us as we were putting out the fire and taking care of people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.
truck camo in Malaysia