Tuesday, May 31, 2016

31st birthday

 I always refer to Memorial weekend as my birthday weekend because the majority of the time it falls on that weekend. I usually take it off and we go camping. This year it fell on a Wednesday which meant work! 
My mom posted a few baby pictures on Facebook. This was me actually in a dress at 2
 and my first pony
 JaNeale came and visited me at work and brought me presents.. and key lime tarts from Kneaders which is my FAVORITE!
My dad and I both were at work so we had lunch together. Pho
 Todd and Jana cooked my favorite dinner, burgers on the grill and fries. They even got me a birthday cake! Mom came down and celebrated with us too.
 Briggs loved the ice cream!
 Taylor came over to show us his new side by side. He finally got it from the dealer after having a few things done to it before he brought it home. He called Chris a few hours later asking him to come save him off the mountain at almost dark haha! He had gotten a flat tire 3 hours after just getting it. 
We loaded up our side by side and headed up. Since his was brand new he didnt have any plugs or fix a flat or a pump in it. 
We gave him a good load of shit when we found him and his friends ;)



 Taylor had two of his friends with him and one of their nieces. She was about Kennedys age. They had fun and threw rocks in puddles while Chris and Taylor fixed the tire.
 Four plugs and two holes later we had him back and read to go!


 No better way to spend a birthday than surrounded by family!

My Grandma Bartons birthday is 5 days after mine. We went for a girls lunch to Kneaders in Layton. Chris and I had just been at the Browning sale in Morgan and he wanted to come with us. He is always up for girls lunch ha! 

No comments: