Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Turkey, Tire and swim

Two days after Chris and I got his turkey we went back out and I got mine! Its a slightly younger bird but its a filled tag!
 Briggs was so excited to get to pet the bird. He thought it was awesome. Hes such a boy

 Then of course he had to show off his muscles and try and pick it up

 It was an eventful week.. we had to take a brush truck to Tremonton for new tires. JUST BEFORE the exit I needed.. seriously like a mile I blew a tire. And we all know I dont do things half assed.. I blew it good. Bent the exhaust pipe, busted out a taillight, broke the exhaust hangers, tore the mudflap and bent the rim in four places... Thankfully it was a dual so I didnt roll first off and second that we could limp it to the tire store



 We took Rue swimming at the new dike area they are building in Willard. She loved it! 
 Cracks me up how every time she goes in the water her tails up

 Kennedy wanted to get in so bad her teeth hurt

 Then we went for a walk and up the trail behind




No comments: