Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter at Grandma and Grandpa Bartons

This Easter we celebrated down at Grandma and Grandpa Barton's in Bountiful. Grandpa makes the best ham and his pasta salad is a family tradition.. I think if he stopped serving the pasta people would stop showing up!
Grandmas playroom
The 'adults' filling the eggs for the hunt
And they're off!!!
Kennedy and Parker
She just wont take a normal picture!
Me blockin Elysha from stealing all the eggs from the kids
I love this one. Kennedy is blocking Parker from the egg
Hadleigh
Me, Kennedy, Liz, Parker and Elysha
Mom my mouths full and my hands are sticky!
My aunt Tami and her sons Zack and Jordan
My Uncle BJ and Lori Jo. Seth, Drew and Hadleigh
Grandpa and Grandma with Kennedy
My momma
Cousins
Sisters
Grandma had a special egg for each kid. They were filled with gummy yoke! So cute!!
MMM Dessert! Chocolate cake and ice cream
Happy Easter everyone! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for hosting!

No comments: