Monday, April 11, 2011

Hailey!! Bday and Big 25!

My good friend Hailey turned 25 this month! We're the same age for a whole month! At work we got her a cake (thanks JP!) just after midnight on the morning of her bday and shared with everyone at work

Then today she had her Bday party at Fat Cats!
Kennedy LOVED bowling. She was so excited to try it. She kept trying to pick up the bowling balls every time we'd walk past them. When it was our turn she'd walk up next to me, and then slap my butt..?? and then we'd bowl
She stayed right to the side of me and cheered while the ball rolled down
With her help we bowled a 109! Not too shabby
One the lane we were on there were 5 of us. We'd go bowl and then run and play a quick game while we were waiting for our next turn.
She rode the helicopter. We played a motorcycle racing game. We both sat on the bike and she helped me steer, raced cars (she loved hitting the NOS button and watching the car shoot ahead)
I love MarDee and Kendalls faces in this
Baby Kendall
Hailey and Andrew and some freak in the background
Me and Hailey
Kyla needed some help eating her cupcake
Kennedy pushing Kendall in the stroller
Happy Birthday Hailey! I hope it was a great day!!

No comments: