Sunday, January 5, 2014

Great Grandmas Funeral

Saturday morning we got all dressed up and headed to Bountiful for Great Grandmas funeral. It was at Russon Brothers. We had the viewing, the family prayer, the funeral and then headed to the Kaysville Cemetery

Dad and his brother and step brother were all pallbearers
From back to from you have BJ, Danny and Dad
 The graveside was short. It was freezing. They dedicated the grave and that was bout it. 
Here is Grandpa with his sister and one brother who was able to make it. 
After that Grandpa and Grandma took all their kids and grandkids out to Golden Corral for lunch. Mom and Dad had to leave and werent able to attend. Liz and her family didnt make it to the funeral. So Elysha, Parker, Macee, Chris, Kennedy and I were a family lol. My dads brother Dan and his wife and one son came, his step brother BJ and his wife came and my Aunt Tami. 
Chris was our shared husband that day. Elysha and I joked he was practicing for polygamy. Since her husband wasnt there Chris took the roles of dad and hubby for both her and I ha. He carried Macee for her, and her carseat since it was slippery out everywhere we went. We sat at a table and it was Elysha, Kennedy, Parker, Macee and I. He helped Parker get his plate and I got Kennedy's. He made sure both kids ate their food. He brought them both cotton candy. He carried Macees car seat back out to the car and each time made sure she was hooked in right. It was hilarious. I love it. I told him he looked pretty good with a car seat and he told me I better not get any ideas.


No comments: