Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sawing Logs

The other day Chris and Todd made a run to Grantsville to go get 3 cords of wood. They got a screaming deal on it.. Pretty much half price. I was at home sick and sleeping when they showed up. Chris couldn't wait to show me their trailer full.
 I slept for a little longer and couldn't sleep anymore. I needed to get out of the house and was feeling better, just coughing my guts out. The cold air and being outside actually made me feel better so I went over to enjoy the fun. Chris and Todd made these saw horses out of wood we had and were just getting started when I got there. 
 They were pretty much sawing in sync


Jana and I took turns running the splitter and tossing the split wood

 They seriously cut ALL 3 cords of that wood as they unloaded it
 Down to the last few logs!
That was a lot of wood! But we will stay plenty warm!

No comments: