Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 8- Backyard work

Chris spent all day Monday working on the backyard and finishing up projects. He finished the dog kennel and moved Tank into it. 

 He has a lot more room to run now and more shelter
 When I got home from work Monday he was just finishing setting up the frame for this. We had talked about moving the wood storage here... but after he got it all set up we decided it was too big for there and we really didnt like the look of it at all. So I helped him tear it down and we moved it to a better spot we both liked a lot more
Its now just south of the dog run/chicken coop. Looks a lot better doesnt it! This whole frame was left on the property when we bought the house. Seriously another free thing! It will cost us to put on a roof and sides but we saved a ton on the frame!
 I switched over to new arrows. They are thinner and have feathers. Gotta get ready for 3D and hunting season!
 Kennedy wanted her picture taken. She killed some balloons and grouped her arrows
 She has now made the decision she is big enough to wear a quiver (the arrow holder on her hip) Its hard to make her take it off! The quiver shes wearing is a spare one my parents had, however Kennedy has decided she needs a purple camo one..
 I took a freezing ass cold day aka Thursday and decided it I needed to go to my parents and sight in my bow for over 20 yards. It was so cold and windy... I didnt know if my arrows were off or if it was just me. But this was my 50 yard group. 50 yard pin is on ha!
 Tank and I went for a walk. We were going to make it 3 miles but the wind kicked up and the storm started coming in so we only made it a mile and a half
 I knew this upcoming weekend was going to be BUSY so on Thursday I made some healthy granola bars for us to take a long with. Chocolate peanut butter and raspberry chocolate chip. They have no added sugars. The chocolate ones are peanut butter, honey, granola, vanilla and some mini dark chocolate chips. They turned out pretty good

No comments: