Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Summer pictures, the Bay and Pyper

I had some summer pictures done with Kennedy. These were 3 of my favorites


 She spent the day helping dad irrigate. She had to wear her boots just like his and follow him around the backyard helping. He sent me this while I was at work with the caption "Daddys little helper"
 Elysha took Parker, Kennedy and Macee to the bay to play and the kids had a blast!
 Kennedy was showing off her swimming skills

 and we went over an important milestone in life..
how to properly cruise
Seats back, window down, shades on and some bass pumping
 Im such a good wife that after Chris spent 2 days out on the Peplin fire and was exhausted I took his truck to the station and with my bum knee climbed up on it and filled it with water while he showered. I told him this is true love haha
 and we bought a goat.
Her name is Pyper. We got her from one of Kennedys friends and we kept the name she had because we thought Pyper the Pygmy was a cute name. To say Kennedy loves this goat is an understatement.

No comments: