Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Day

Christmas morning we woke up to SNOW!! A LOT OF SNOW! I was so happy. This is out the back door
 and the front
 We opened presents. I made a french toast casserole. 



 We hurried and snapped a family picture before Chris had to go plow. He was off but on call for the week. He had to go plow several places. He left about 9am and got home about 8pm that night.
 Todd and Jana came over with their presents



 This year my parents got us a walmart gift card (perfect!!!) JaNeale and Jimmy got us toilet paper, paper towels, Tide packs and dryer sheets. Todd and Jana got us canned food to restock our pantry. Its so wonderful! It saves us so much money through out the year. 
 I was home alone almost all day by myself. I cleaned, organized, took a nap by the fire. It was perfect and it snowed all day.
 To the east
 To the west
 I organized all our canned foods!
 They also got us an Insta Pot. I cooked a peach jalapeno pork roast in it. I LOVE THAT THING!
We had a really great Christmas.. even if Chris had to get up the next morning to go plow at 3am.

No comments: