Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Cookies, Class, Teal and Deer

Its been a busy week as usual for us. I was at my last Saturday class and Kennedy was at my moms with all the grandkids making cookies. 
Koree was snuggling on Uncle Chris
 and Kennedy was busy putting frosting on sugar cookies
 To add to all our free time Kennedy started hunter safety two weeks ago. It was Wed Thur Fri from 6-10 for two weeks. Chris took her to every class and helped her study at home.
 I was in my own Officer 1 class doing super awesome things like this...
 yay for math.. NOT and NO calculator allowed
 Our tree is all lit and packages are starting to go under it.
 Todd and Jana got an adorable new puppy named Teal. We have spent some time loving on her. Shes a spitfire and loves to cuddle
I had to puppy sit while they delivered some xmas goodies

On the last day of the archery hunt Chris and Kennedy ran out to the orchards real quick before it got dark. He was able to take a nice doe. Im not sure who was more excited him or K. He remembered to take a picture too :)
 We turned his deer into yummy summer sausage and put it in the smoker


No comments: