Friday, January 27, 2017

Snow Snow and SNOW!

We have been  HAMMERED with snow. Its been fabulous. Chris bought a plow for the side by side. When hes not at work 60+ hours a week removing snow hes been plowing at home and around the neighborhood as well.
 Weve had to clean off our roofs. Its been heavy snow.

 and of course dad was out of town when it  hit so we had to help mom and clean off the camper for her.

 Duck season has officially closed. He got a cover for his blind and got to use it in the living room

Kennedy has turned 9! I cant believe my peanuts grown up that fast!
One cool thing she got for her birthday is a chest for the end of her bed. I had a cedar chest since I was in High School that I always kept bullets and hunting stuff in. Now that Kennedy is old enough to start hunting and collecting her own things we decided she needed one too. Jana and Todd got it for her. She loves it.
Shes started on her own collection now
Weve been spending a few nights at the range.
I love watching him shoot.
Todd got a new bow that he bought from a Pro Archer. He got all his stuff on it and sighted it in. Im pretty sure it came already trained!


No comments: