Thursday, September 15, 2011

BBQ at the Fowler/Yates

Nics mom had a small family BBQ tonight for Nic since he's leaving for Georgia tomorrow
I was able to head over for a few min before work and hang out

Kinlie and Hayden (Nics bro) were playing puppies on the trampoline
Elysha Lou and Parker came over
They live 1 house away from Heidi and Brandon and Parker and Hayden are bffffffs

3 little ones
Kennedy was with her dad

Liz Me and Elysha


I told Nic I wanted a pict with him since I might not see him before he leaves tomorrow
We were standing there for this and after Elysha took it my butt was slapped.
 Not exactly like him but I didnt think much of it.
I mean really whatever we're family haha
Well then we all stand together for this picture and Liz makes a noise.. then Nic does.. then I feel my butt be slapped again!
I turn around and its Hayden!!!
He was running behind us slapping our butts when the pictures were being taken!
The drink cozy Nic bought Liz.
He's smart

Elysha and I couldnt resist playing on the trampoline
This was her back hand spring

Coming out of my front flip twist
Old school tricks right there..

The twins were sad it was time for me to leave and sad I wasnt drinking wtih them
Its good I left it all up to them to take care of!
Good Luck Nic!!
Be safe!
Thanks for all you do for our country!!!

1 comment:

Joni said...

You and you're sisters are gorgeous, you look so happy and that is awesome :)