Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday

Today my dad went fishing and caught these two nice wiper!
Catfish and wiper happen to be my two favorite types of fish
I love how the meat is sweeter and less fishy tasting
Dad made dinner and invited us up
Fried wiper
Green Chicken
(fried chicken on rice with chile verde sauce)
It was fabulous!
It was time to get caught up on Sons of Anarchy
I was watching Jax with his nice new haircut and Kennedy wanted me to come see what she drew
Look how cute this fish is!
Kennedy HATES drawing or coloring
For some reason it makes her mad
But she did this all by herself!!
I was so proud!!
This was a pict of the sunset as I was getting ready to leave for work
Too pretty to resist
I love fall and fall sunsets!!

1 comment:

The Triplett Family said...

That picture of the sunset is absolutely gorgeous!!!