Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Responsibly Irresponsible

Kennedy was full of it this morning!
She makes it so hard to get mad at her because she knows exactly what to say!
She did this today..
Those are tattoos on her arm
with a Sharpie she found who knows where?!
When I asked her what else she colored on she replied
"I only colored on my own stuff mom. I knew if I colored on Bert's stuff it would make her sad!"
She didn't color on anything that wasn't hers!

She also got a block of cheese out of the fridge
Cut it up with a sharp knife and didn't cut anything else
Wrapped it back up
Put the knife in the sink
and didn't make a mess
To top it all off she came and told me about it!
How do you get mad at her independence.. especially when she cleans up after herself!
I think my 3 year old has figured out how to get away with things already!!

No comments: