Tuesday, September 13, 2011

High N Tight

Nic leaves for Fort Benning in Georgia on Friday
He asked Liz to give him a high n tight haircut
Liz doesnt cut hair.
She doesnt do hair but her own!
So... she started
She needed some help blending.. so I helped her
But then there was a nic or two put into the cut..
and one side was uneven..
so I tried to even it out again..
and well we just shaved it off!
After we shaved it off Nic said we could bic it if we wanted too
He's such a good sport!
So Liz gave him a high n tight with shaving cream
Ok maybe she had some help..
Um..
Yeah..
So then went the first razor swipe...
It FREAKED ME OUT!
UGH!
Feeling the hairs pull in the razor.
I was sure I was scalping him.
I couldnt try and cut it with out squealing and jumping
Liz obviously felt the same way
Nic is a good sport and survived!
Thankfully hes a man and can just go bald!!

No comments: