Saturday, March 15, 2014

Week 11- Koree and Carport

This week these two youngins celebrated their 31st anniversary! Here is a picture of their wedding day. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad!
Liz had her baby shower. I missed half of it because I was at work. This is the only picture I took. 
A few days after the shower on 3-13-2014 at 1230 hrs Koree M Walker was born. She weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 20 inches long. I was out of town in Lava when she came into this world but got a phone call not long after. I guess she was bright eyed and lifting her head up right after she came out. Kinlie did the same thing.
Its amazing to see how much she has changed already in the short time shes been here.

Friday we were so busy. Hell the whole week we were so busy. We just went from one thing to another. 
A few weeks ago my parents and Todd and Jana went to the RV expo. They both left with brand new 5th wheel campers on order. Soon they should be here. Both trailers are bigger than what they've owned before so they've had to make some adjustments. Dad had to go get new airbags on his truck. Todd needed a higher weight rating hitch. Chris found one on KSL. We took off his trailer, took off his old hitch and took his truck to Ogden to make sure the new one fit and it did.

 We needed to go over to Todd and Janas old house and tear out the carport. Taylor came along to help.


 We gathered up a few more things they needed to get from there and came back to our house to set up the carport. We had a hard time deciding where to put it but finally settled on here. 
 The boys worked hard on assembling it
 Kennedy couldnt be left out she wanted to rake
 Here is the finished project. My car is all covered now :)
 The weather was so nice outside he couldnt help but do more yard work. We borrowed Zacks tractor and while I worked on dinner for everyone he worked on leveling the backyard more.

 Taylor came over for dinner. We didnt give him a choice. After he helped us that day I cooked him dinner. While it was cooking Mom came down to eat too. Liz and Kyle stopped by to show us Koree. Todd and Jana came over to see the baby. Then all of a sudden Zack shows up too. We had quite a house full all at once!!! I got to snuggle my sweet niece for a minute. She was so tiny! 

I love babies!

No comments: