Saturday, March 29, 2014

Week 13- New camper and crazy children

I made a favorite new recipe for dinner and we loved it!  It was so simple. Penne noodles. 1 package smoked sausage and 1 bottle Prego Creamy Vodka sauce. Cut and brown the sausage. Boil the noodles and drain. Mix all together with the sauce. I topped with some shredded mozzarella. That simple and yummy!
 In other news.. we bought a trailer woo woo! We are so excited! My parents have been talking about buying a new trailer for over a year now and we told them when they do we wanted dibs on their old trailer. Its a good thing we spoke WAY in advance because it turns out a lot of other people wanted it too. About a month and a half ago my parents and Todd and Jana went to the RV show together and they BOTH bought new trailers. Good news for us! Here is our new house on wheels. We cant wait to take it on our first camping trip together.
I cant wait to see Chris try and fit in the shower hahaha!
 our master suite


 The other day at work I was DYING for a DP. My dad had just came on shift and he usually does rounds and goes to all the stations at the start of his shift. I text him and told him when he does if he has time and wanted too it would really make me happy if he could bring me a Dr Pepper. A little bit later he shows up with TWO. He said he figured if one would make me really happy two would make me really really happy.
We are wild wild wild people. This is a typical Friday night in our house. Chris searching KSL ads for a brittany female pup. Kennedy cuddled on the couch with him.
 Hes been playing in the backyard more. We are getting close! The first week of April we can burn our big tree pile and then I can get my garden in. He will be done with that section of dirt by then.
 I have been working a lot lately. I came home one day and had so much to do after work. Miss K brought me Toy Story 2 and said "Mom I was thinking we could cuddle with a blanket on the couch and watch this together. I really want to snuggle with you" Thats all it took. I couldnt say no to that. I had a lot to do but spending time with her was more important right then.
She held my hand and we watched a movie. It was so sweet my heart melted.
A little bit later that same very sweet girl came downstairs and I caught her grabbing scissors. I asked what she was doing and she said she wanted some ice tea (we have those individual Crystal Light packets for water bottles. She loves them) I told her no. She could have some in a little bit but not right now, put the scissors back and go finish cleaning your room. A while later she said her room was spotless and she came downstairs. Her face, hands, shirt and pants were stained this funny reddish color. 
I asked her if she was messing with markers.. no. 
what did you eat?? nothing
Whats all over you? She looks at her self and says I dont see anything?
Im getting mad at this point because its pretty obvious. Then the light clicks on.. is it tea? No...well..um...
So we go upstairs, which is a DISASTER not spotless like she had just said and I find this. She took a water bottle, scissors, a plate and tea upstairs. Mixed it up on the plate and drank it like a puppy having a tea party... Its hard to tell but you can see how stained her chin is. Needless to say she had to miss archery that night and lose a few other things..after she made her room spotless for real. 

 Chris and I both made high score points over average this week woo hoo!
 Mom and I went to IFA and saw the chicks and bunnies. Hopefully next week we will be getting our chicks! Moms petting the bunnies here... um mom...
Kini Bean came over selling candy bars for school. How could I say no to this face!??
 Koree came to visit too 
 I had to get her out and snuggle her
 Kennedy and Kinlie came downstairs. They had somehow found baling twine and tied themselves together by the belt loops. We told them they had to stay like that.
 We took Taylor up to the indoor range to work on sighting in his new bow. He was grouping good and shot through one of his brand new veins.

 How adorable is this!? We are SO lucky with our sitter. Not only because she comes to our house every day, takes K to school and picks her up but she also helps her with her homework and loves her. We couldn't get any luckier

No comments: