Saturday, March 8, 2014

Week 9- Kinda boring!

Kennedy got some new arrows this week. She was pretty excited about the colors!
 Chris has started waxing his mustache and its now handlebar. I love it. He was playing around with it one night twirling it and I liked. We decided to buy some wax and see how it worked. Of course I couldnt just buy him regular wax. It had to be fire fighter wax.
 One day I was sitting at work thinking I was kind of hungry and needed to go heat up my lunch. Then I got a text from the lunch fairy saying they were bringing me something. Next thing I know they show up with chinese mmmmmm. Thanks dad!
 Kennedy had another good week at archery class. She popped another balloon and wanted her picture taken
 Al's Sporting Goods in Logan was having a huge moving sale. We went up to see what they hand and ended up getting some pretty good deals! We got these sweet White Buffalo packs for 20 bucks a piece
 These packs were only 5
 I bought these feathers to fletch Kennedys arrows. It was way hard to find 3 inch ones and I bought what they had left in these colors
 Miss spoiled princess got a new quiver. She had to put some arrows in it and wear it around the house to break it in. She also wants to cover it in diamonds so its sparkly
 I shot my highest score ever ..3 times. 3 stinking times I have shot the SAME exact score in a row. Its a goal now this next week I have to shoot better! 
 I did some rearranging on the walls. Above the fire place looked so empty but I was limited on what could be put there because of the heat. I ended up moving our big sign over there and it looks way less naked

 The wall where the big sign was now is our wedding picture wall
 We have been grilling as much as possible this last week. I made some Alaskan Salmon with Hendricksons sauce and roasted squash on the grill with garlic butter mushrooms. It turned out really yummy!


No comments: