Monday, April 20, 2015

2 year anniversary

Monday was our 2 year anniversary. We both worked a 12 hour shift that day. I was supposed to go to school that night but had a horrible day at work and just needed to not be in class. Chris met me at work and we went to Olive Garden for dinner. To stay with the true theme of the day it sucked. We have never had bad service there but we did.. Our waiter was awful. He never checked on us. It was bad enough the other waiters filled our drinks for us. We got a salad with no dressing. Our food was served cold. It was just sucky. We headed home after that. Kennedy was just coming back from her dads. She got in the shower and went to bed. We were right behind her and just layed down in our bed. Chris turns to me and says I think Kennedy's throwing up... ugh. He listens again and says yep she is. We climb out of bed and get dressed. She had made it to the top of the landing of the stairs and threw up all down the stairs, all over the landing and down each side of the wall. She says to us Im ok now, Im going back to bed. Oh hell no! You're sleeping in bathroom. Chris and I stood at the bottom of the stairs and he hugged me and we laughed until we cried. What else could we do about it. 

Most people on anniversary night wear sexy clothes.. I put on my muck boots and rubber gloves. I had to walk up the stairs somehow and I wasnt going to wear shoes I couldn't wash easily!
Chris ran over to his parents house and grabbed their carpet cleaner. 
We started cleaning up the mess together. Except he only grabbed half the parts so I had to run back over in my hot outfit and get the rest of the parts and the other cleaner. 
This is how we spent the night of our anniversary. I wouldn't want to clean up puke with anyone but you honey!

I won this at a silent auction for Chris. Its hand crafted and awesome!

 He bought me new broadheads :) He knows what I like!




No comments: