Monday, April 20, 2015

The Taj Mahal Chicken coop

The other day Chris went to pick up a chicken coop his boss' brother was getting rid of. It took Chris, Todd, Derek, Taylor and the owner to even attempt to get it on the trailer. I was on a call and when they got back Chris told me I needed to come look at the coop in the backyard.. There was this HUGE 8ft wide 8ft long 8ft tall chicken coop. I just started laughing. Its completely wired, has a timer for the lights, tin roof, walkways for the chickens and feeders and a watering system hookup.
It took a while but Chris Taylor and I got it off the trailer. We had to do some prying, pushing and putting logs under it to roll but we got it!
I told Chris I was going to paint it. It looked so big and white! See those little tin pieces on the front. They lift up and there are laying boxes under neath. Its a pretty sweet chicken coop!

And here it is after a little paint! Much better!


No comments: