Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Brigham City Pool Day

Monday Kennedy, Kinlie and I went to the Brigham Pool for a girls day 
 I told these cute girls to smile... 
 Kennedy is a big kid now and decided to try the blue slide on her own. She was nervous at first but we talked her into it. First words out of her mouth "That was awesome! Can I go again!?" There was no line an the girls spent pretty much all day going up and down the slide. They easily went 30 times in 2 hours. Which left me by myself like a creeper floating in the pool kidless lol!
The girls waving from the top
Kennedy
 Kinlie

I made them take breaks to come have a snack and drink water between slide time. I even got them to play in the pool for a little bit. Kinlie and I went off the diving boards together.
 After about 3 hours at the pool I was done! It was overcast but we still managed to get a little burn. We stopped for Slurpees on the way to take Kinlie home. Had a great girls day with these two! Cant wait for next time

No comments: