Tuesday, July 14, 2015

ECR-Grandma and Kennedys special time

My mom spent a week at ECR (East Canyon Resort) this last week. She wanted each set of grand kids to come up and spend a night. K got Tuesday night. It worked out great since my sitter was out of town Wed. I took her up Tuesday after work. She was more than a little excited! It was bye mom see you later and she was off on her scooter.
 I was supposed to come up Wed after work and get her but her and Grandma were having too much fun they wanted me to come up Thursday instead. She rode her scooter everywhere. Helped Grandma teach an archery class to a Girls camp, where in turn they gave them both a necklace, Kennedy got to hang out with the girls camp girls and they watched Brave on a projector under the stars in sleeping bags, she made new scooter friends, went swimming and had cuddle reading time with Grandma. Im lucky I got her in the car to come home!
I headed up Thursday morning so we could have a little pool time before heading back down the canyon.

When we got in the pool it was warm and sunny



 and then the storm clouds and thunder came in. It got cold so we moved to the hot tub and then they kicked us out because of lightening. Kennedy was out cold on the way home. She had too much fun! Thanks for the one on one time Grandma!

No comments: