Sunday, October 23, 2011

Busy week!

Life has just been crazy busy lately!
There has been so much going on lately and not a whole lot to blog about

I went with a friend the other night and saw the new Footloose
 Im not a big fan of remakes of original movies
I love the original Footloose
I was a little skeptical
BUT I LOVED IT!!!!!!
It was so cute
I danced I laughed I sang
Its one I would buy even!
Go see it!
For work on my days off I attended a 2 day class on Domestic Violence and Stalking
It was tailored for Law Enforcement and was pretty interesting
It was very informative to see it from all aspects and to understand some things a little bit more
My mom came home from New Jersey on Friday
We had a little family dinner for her on Saturday.. somehow I didnt take any pictures!??!
The dinner was a blast
Its always interesting when we all get together.. and its never just immediate family
we always end up with other special extended family
like my sisters grandparents in laws or whatever
its always just a party!
Theres a good chance she is going to be sent to Texas pretty soon for a while

Ive also got to spend some time at the Poon house lately and eat the BEST pumpkin chocolate chip cookies I have ever had
So fabulous I threw my diet right out the window and had like 12 of them

No comments: