Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weather

The weather lately has been nuts lately
Kennedy and I ran to Winco and it was a little stormy on the way there
When we hit the parking lot I swear a hurricane hit
NO LIE
The parking lot instantly filled with water
The rain was pouring down HARD
It lasted for about 10 min and was gone

Its been making me cook a lot more too!
I made chili and corn bread cake
Today we had the first snow on the mountain tops!
So I made broccoli cheese soup!



The skies turned black on the way into work tonight.
Its like half the town was still day light and the other half was night


I love fall so much!
Its my favorite holiday.
I love the food, the smells, the cooler weather, sweatshirts, hunting season!
I just hate we get so much rain!

1 comment:

Joni said...

Gorgeous pictures! I hate the rain too, but LOVE soup and crockpot season ;)