Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Catch Up

This weekend a band that I know a few of the individuals in was playing a show on Friday night
I didnt have any plans
It was Liz and ours weekends for our kids to be with their dads
So I told her lets go!
Oh yeah Liz is now a redhead
She dyed her hair that morning
We can just sit at home alone on a Friday night!
A bunch of my friends from work were going to be down there too
The band was pretty good
They're called Crossfire
They play a lot of Kansas, CCR, Eagles etc

Chad and Kandace
Me and sweet Kandace
She is a freakin riot!
There is a special spot in my fridge that freezes
I had a diet coke freeze and deform the can so I walked over to the garbage can which was full and dropped the can down into it.
It fell maybe a whole 3 inches
Next thing I know the can SHOOTS across the room
hits the ceiling
and slams into the wall about 8 feet away!
My wall and ceiling and whole dining area are covered in frozen mushy diet coke

The whole top of the can just popped open when I dropped it into the garbage and propelled it that far!!!!
Spent the day snuggling and hanging out with my peanut
She crashed out on the couch on my lap
..
That is after today she told me
"Mom, you're not very smart anymore. You are being mean to your daugther and thats not nice!"
Im so mean because I made her pick up her toys!

1 comment:

Zane and Cami said...

We have a spot in our fridge that does the same thing. I went to grab the sour cream today and it was frozen solid. Grrr. That is crazy that it shot your pop that far! Kind of scary...