Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Muzz Hunt 2011

This year for the muzzleloader hunt my dad took me up to the same area as they archery hunt
We had a different campsite this year but it was in the same campground
This one was a great spot! Away from all the dust and other people and right past dads truck we had a huge campfire area
This is just a collection of the whole weeks worth of pictures
We left on Tuesday and came home on Sunday
Thats 6 days of no makeup
No shower
No hair products (besides shampoo)
and 6 days of hiking hiking hiking!!

The sunrises and sunsets were gorgeous!!!
Dad got in a little bit of reading..
haha several books worth of readin!
We didnt eat very well either
Ribeye steaks
This was my plate of breakfast after hunting all morning..
OJ
2 pancakes
2 eggs over easy
a bunch of sausage links
see why I hiked so much haha
Kennedy had a blast too
Weekend full of hiking, four wheeling, food and grandpa!
Campfire every night
We were in bed by 9 every night
I was up by 6 am every morning
We may have had a few naps too









Kennedy and I went on a hike
about a mile round trip
she hiked about a mile every day and did so good!!
Of course she had to take some pictures too
Of course her barbie had to come with us on the hike


We were on top of a ridge and she climbed up onto this little stump
Shes scared of heights but as she was climbing up said
"Its ok mom I wont die or scream!"


We also spent a little time on the wheeler going to different places to hunt and look for deer
Dad took off his back bags and Kennedy rode on one side of the rack and I rode on the other side
Kennedy and I ready to go out for the night while dad was going to push through some trees and brush for us
He may also have done some grouse hunting while he was pushing through the trees.
Its multi tasking
My little camo princess!!
Waiting in the trees
We were so well hidden when my dad came out of the trees about 15 feet from us I told Kennedy to be still and be quiet.
He couldn't see us!
If my dad cant see us hiding I know we were hidden well!

Dad roasted us up some marshmallows

Someone had a full week and crashed in the truck on the way home!
It was a great weekend!
Thank you so much dad for taking us up there and cooking!!!

No comments: