Monday, October 17, 2011

Papparazzi Jewelry Party

This weekend I hosted a jewelry party..
or I should say my dad hosted one

My friend MarDee sells the stuff and the parties are great because everything is right there
You can see it, try it on, nothing to sign up for, nothing to listen to
You just come in to the open house, eat and buy!

My dad was all excited for this and made us 3 salsas!
One black bean, one fresh pico and the other his bottled salsa, sweet pulled pork and cookies!

Oh and he decided plain tortillas just weren't good enough he had to cook some up too
The party was a great success!
Here are some picts of a few of the people who came
MarDee, Me, Elysha, Liz, Kerista and Hailey
Me, Michelle and Merissa
Thanks to all those who came!
Thanks to Dad for being such a great host!
He was sending people home with to go plates full of food!
He said I bet this is the first jewelry party ever where the food was as big of a hit as the jewelry!

No comments: