Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

I was so excited for Christmas morning!!
Kennedy normally sleeps til about noon (it helps where I work nights)
and I finally had to wake her up at 930
I had been awake since 830 and couldnt take it any more!
When we woke up Santa had came!!!
This little peanut was SPOILED
The tree was covered in candy canes and hair bows for her
The first thing she opened was her chest of princess dresses

Books
Santa found not only one but two Cinderellas with pink dresses
One big and one small just like what she asked him for!
Sparkly Littlest Petshops
Cute new outfit and shoes!
Tangled figurine set for her castle

I was having so much fun watching her open her presents I wasnt opening any of mine
She stopped opening hers, handed me some of mine and said here Mom you open yours!
This kid was absolutely spoiled by everyone!!
She thankfully got a bunch of new clothes which she needed
She had outgrown most of her jeans!

Kennedy kept telling me
"Mom I got spoiled!! My Grandma and Grandpa and you spoiled me!"

She went with her dad at noon and I headed up to the Archery Range where my family was
My parents decided to open the range for the day since there were a lot of single people in the group who didnt have their kids or family close
Gave them an archery family to hang with
It was pot luck style, Dad grilled up burgers.
Elysha and Dane were there
We just hung out and had fun!
What a great Christmas! Definitely were very fortunate this year!

No comments: