Sunday, December 4, 2011

I heard from him!

I have been worried about missing CW's call when he was finally able to call
I didnt have any idea when it would be at all or what number it was coming from
He said it might be a few weeks before I hear from him
Well he called today!
I was so excited
I got to talk to him for an entire 38 seconds!!
They only get 15 min a week if their whole squadron does good and there are about 50 people in his group
They had 15 minutes this week and he called his mom and then called me
38 seconds was all we had left but its better than none!
Our conversation was pretty much
"Hi!!!! Hows it going? Are you having fun?"
He said its ok. It depends on the day and that he had to go
I called his mom after and she filled me in on all the details I missed.
He seems to be doing good. Has a bad cold. Its been raining most the time in Texas
They went and had their pictures taken with Santa the other day and posted them on their training website
He's not a big fan of Christmas or Christmas music
You can see how thrilled he is in this picture
It made me laugh
He already looks like hes lost weight and toned up!
Amazing what 2 weeks away will do!
Only 6 more to go!

No comments: