Sunday, December 4, 2011

This week!

This week sure has been a busy one!!
I had a Drs Appointment so my friend Kim watched Kennedy for an hour or so.
They went over to her brothers house and played with her nieces in the leaves
Kennedy had so much fun!
Hailey and I had a craft night on Thursday night
Im pretty sure we completely trashed her craft room and it will take weeks to clean up
I wanted to make a bunch  headbands and bows for Kennedy for Christmas
These were the ones that I made
Hailey made this awesome elephant pillow FREEHAND and sewed it all together
The other side of it is soft brown fuzzy material for her niece Brooklynn
She also made some headbands too!
It was a pretty productive night full of hot glue, fabric, cookies and dip!
And Im pretty sure we laughed the entire night!!
Kennedy makes me laugh when she sleeps.
She had to have her Christmas lights on but I guess they were too bright
The covers were just perfect placed on her face with her hands behind her head
She was out cold
It was Kennedys weekend to be with her dad so some friends and I went out on Friday night to play pool
We had so much fun!
Zack and I


Saturday night my friend Kerri talked me into going out dancing with her and a few other friends
I normally dont dance
Not at all
But I had a freakin blast!!!
We had so much fun and I worked my little butt off!
It was a great night and we made some new friends!
Afterwards we went over to meet up with some other friends
Misspelled signs and banners just make me laugh every single time!!

Tera, Me, Kerri and Kandace
Such fun girls!
They sure know how to make me laugh!
It was a good weekend!
I got all my laundry caught up, apartment cleaned and
I was able to get a bunch of Christmas shopping done for Kennedy
Im so excited I cant wait!

No comments: