Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend of family.. and no pictures!??!

This weekend I had a great opportunity to have a lot of family time!
All kinds!

Saturday Kennedy and I went to lunch with CW's mom Kellie, his two sisters Jackie and Kim, his cousin Jerrika, Jackies friend Melissa and her little girl Lexi.
We all met at Melinas and had a great lunch
Lexi is the same age as Kennedy and they had a blast
His family is such a riot

After lunch Kellie, Jackie, Jerrika, Melissa, Kennedy, Lexi and I all went to the mall
I ran into 2 people from work and a girl I used to work with!
It was the day to see people!
We also saw Jerrikas mom at the mall
We hit a few stores there and Kellie took Lexi and Kennedy over to Sees candy and bought them suckers and got them chocolate..
The girls were in heaven!
A very sticky sugary heaven!

From there Kellie, Jerrika, Kennedy and I went to two more stores
We ran into 3 of Kellie's family members!
Kennedy just loved Jerrika
Shes 16 and they got along great
In Cal Ranch she was trying on boots and Kennedy kept making her dance with her and was calling her the prince

After a full day of shopping Kennedy and I headed over to Elysha's house where Liz, Parker, Elysha, and Danes little brother and sister.
The boys were playing video games
Us girls were in the kitchen eating the dinner Elysha made, singing, dancing, cracking jokes and laughing.
Liz and I made a run to Walmart for some Hershey's pie and McDonald's for diet coke

It was just a great day
Times like that really made me realize how great of people I have in my life
Its what helped inspire the 9 month post
Just being able to sit back and look at your day and go wow..
I really do have some incredible, sincere, genuine, loving people in my life
Days like that you just smile all day long.

I also got a phone call from CW on Sunday!
I was able to talk to him for his whole 15 minutes
I felt bad for taking all his time but it was good and I called his mom and filled her in afterwards!

No comments: