Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Days before Christmas

On the 5th day before Christmas my Grandma gave to me..
milk and cookies and a nativity scene!!
Grandma took Kennedy, Parker and Kinlie up to Brigham City for a kids day to go see the nativity scene that was set up

On the 4th day before Christmas Kennedy got a letter in the mail from Santa!!!
She was so so so so excited!
A real letter from Santa!
We sat down and read it together
Kennedy was in awe
She hugged her letter
Jumped up and down and just starred at it

Everyone we saw she had to show her letter to
We stopped at my parents and she showed my Mom who read the letter to her.
Then my Dad went out to check the mail to see if he got a letter from Santa too
He told Kennedy he did and read her one of the Christmas cards that had came for them
Then Kennedy showed Grandpa her letter and had him read it
He was teasing her and changed some of the words in the first line
She ripped it out of his hands, told him that is NOT what my letter says, and handed it to Grandma and told her to read it right to Grandpa

No comments: